1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various
emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and
are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs,
certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board
computer. This information is referred to as freeze
frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the op-
erating conditions at the time of an em-ission-
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval
and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most
recently performed tests from the vehicle ' s on-
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be
utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic
monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets
you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system.
Before using the system test function, refer to the
vehicle's service repair manual to determine the
procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehi-
cle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification
number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10.Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer sp-
ecific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM datastream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15.Read pending DTCs
16.Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test
modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000,
J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII
compliant PETROL European vehicles
20. Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII
compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII
compliant US and Asian vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Grap-
hing and blazing fast refresh rate for better
graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD P-
arameter, Mode Explanations & More.