iCarsoft CR PRO Multi-brand Multi-system OBDII Car Diagnostic Tools
FOR MULTI-BRAND VEHICLES
ALL SYSTEMS. ALL VEHICLE MAKES. ALL POWERFUL.
MORE SPECIAL FUNCTIONS.MORE PERFORMANCE.MORE PRO
|iCarsoft CR Pro is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool for multi-brand vehicles (more than 40 kinds of vehicle makes) developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 4.0” TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of most vehicle brands and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.|
CR Pro vehicle coverage:
Nissan,Infiniti,Toyota,Lexus,Scion,Honda,Isuzu,Hyundai,Kia,Daewoo,Mazda,US Ford,Sprinter,BMW,Mini,VW,Seat,Skoda,Volvo,Porsche,SAAB,EU Ford,Holden,AUS Ford,Acura,Subaru,Mitsubishi,Dacia,Renault,Fiat,GM,Chrysler,Mercedes-Benz,Citroen,Jaguar,Peugeot,Audi,Opel,Land Rover,Smart,Suzuki,Vauxhall,Alfa-Romeo,Lancia.
• iCarsoft CR Pro can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as
engine, transmission, ABS and Airbag etc.
• Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation.
• Read Live Data.
• Full ECU Diagnosis.
• Applies to most of the vehicle models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC.
• Easy To Use with Silicone Keys.
• Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
• Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialization.
• Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
• Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
• Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replaces the throttle valve.
• Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
• The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
• Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
• DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
• Upgrade via PC.
• Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
FIFTEEN SUPER ADVANTAGES
|• Diagnose most Models (OBDII-16DLC)
• Full System Diagnosis
• Supports Oil Service Reset
• Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance
• Battery Management System (BMS) (Some vehicles
do not enjoy this function)
• Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration
Control System• Electronic Throttle Control System (ETC)
• Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
|• Read &Clear DTC
• Read Live Data
• Supports Battery Test
• Supports Data Review and Print
• Full Speed Upgrade via
Computer• 4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
• Supports Multi-Language
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing. 4. DataStream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze
frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a
leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system
test function, refer to the vehicle'sservice repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN),the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
12. Read live PCM DataStream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc.
15.Read pending DTCs
16.Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
19. Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL,DIESEL,US and Asian European vehicles
● Main Unit
● Hardcopy User's Manual
● Main cable
● Data cable
● TF Card (Within the main unit)
● Nylon carry case