i930 Multi-system Scanner supports full system diagnosis. It's a powerful DIY tool, test modes include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
Eight Super Advantages:
1. The fastest full color, 2.8" TFT 320*240 pixels
2. USB 2.0 High Speed Upgrade
3. Support Multi-language
4. Read & Clear DTCs
5. Read Date Stream
6. Silicone keys with great customer experience
7. Full System Diagnosis
8. Diagnose Single Brand of all Models ( OBDII-16 DLC )
Features for Land Rover
Read live data stream
Single Brand of all Models ( OBDII-16 DLC )
Full system diagnosis
Upgrade via USB 2.0
- Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10.Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM datastream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15.Read pending DTCs
16.Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports all the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on all 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
20. Works on all 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More
Land Rover 2000-2017
(If your Land Rover was produced before 2004,please confirm with us about the compatibility first)
Freelander 2 2007-2014
Defender 2000-2004 2007-2012
Discovery 3 (LR3) 2005-2009
Discovery 4 (LR4) 2010-2015
Discovery Sport 2015-2017
Range Rover 2000-2016
Range Rover Sport 2005-2016
Range Rover Evoque 2012-2017
Range Rover Evoque convertible 2016
Range Rover Evoque (L538JV) 2016
(If your Jaguar was produced before 2004, please confirm with us about the compatibility first)
XJ Type 2000-2016
XF Type 2008-2016
XK Type 2000-2015
XE Type 2016-2017
F Type 2014-2016
F PACE 2017
S Type 2000-2008
X Type 2001-2009
RCM/ SRS/ Airbag
RLCM /Air Suspension
- A) Display: 2.8" Color screen , 320 x 240 pixels display with contrast adjustment
B) Operation Temperature: 0 -- 50
C) Storage Temperature: -20 -- 70
D) Power: 9V -- 18V
Hardcopy User's Manual
3-foot OBD II cable
Nylon carry case
Below languages are now available:
Below languages are under developing: