iCarsoft VAWS V1.0 Multi System OBDII Oil Service Reset Auto Car Diagnostic Tool
LATEST iCarsoft VAWS V1.0 Professional Multi-system Auto Diagnostic Scanner Tool
For AUDI, SKODA, SEAT, VOLKSWAGEN
iCarsoft VAWS V1.0 is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 2.8” TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of single vehicle brand and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
Oil Service Reset
Battery Voltage Test
if your vehicle were produced before 2004 year or after 2017 year, please kindly confirm with us about the compatibility before purchasing !
If you want to test some specific functions, please kindly confirm with us, thank you !
. Support Oil Service Reset, SAS Reset
- iCarsoft VAWS V1.0 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
- Applies to the single Brand of most models of VAG which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC
- Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
- Full System Diagnosis
- Read &Clear DTC2.8″TFT LCD, 320*240 Pixels
- Read Live Data
- Support Data Review
- The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
- Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
- Easy To Use With Silicone Keys
- Full Speed Upgrade Via USB2.0
- 2.8″TFT LCD, 320*240 Pixels
- Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
- Available in Red, Black, Orange and Blue
*** Varies across year and model ***
Oil Service Reset Function:
The VAWS V1.0 allow you to reset Oil Service in a click of a button on supported vehicles. On vehicles where a manual reset is required, the tool will guide you through the full process step-by-step
SAS Reset Function:
The Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) is used to measure the angle of the steering wheel and the speed at which it is being turned. The signal is mainly used by the ABS System as part of it's stability control function but also by other systems such as ride level control and adaptive lighting. A problem with the SAS Signal will cause a fault with any of the systems that use the signal directly, or indirectly.
If the Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) needs to be changed, many vehicles require the new sensor to be calibrated. The iCarsoft VAWS V1.0 will allow you to carry out steering angle re-calibration on supported models.
Display: 2.8″TFT LCD, 320*240 Pixels
Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
Operating Current: 150mA@12V(Typical)
Power Consumption: 1.8W(Typical)
Dimension: 187.5*101*32 mm (L x W x H)
VAWS V1.0 Main Unit
Nylon carry case
VAWS V1.0 vehicle coverage of Audi/VW/Seat/Skoda:
(If your vehicles are before 2004 year, please make sure your vehicles are OBDII compliant firstly)