iCarsoft CR V2.0(1+4) OIL RESET Multi-brand Multi-system Car Diagnostic Tools
iCarsoft MULTI-SYSTEM CAR DIAGNOSTIC SCANNER TOOL CR V2.0
FOR MULTI-BRAND VEHICLES (One Default Vehicle+9 VEHICLE CHOICES) +OIL RESET +EPB+BMS+DPF+SAS+ETC+BLD+INJ+OBDII
iCarsoft CR V2.0 is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool for multi-brand vehicles (10 vehicle choices) developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 4.0" TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of single vehicle brand and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
Software for choices:
(E.g: Fiat/Romeo/Lancia is one software)
- Benz 2.BMW 3.Chrysler 4.Citroen 5.Dacia 6.Daewoo 7.Fiat/Romeo/Lancia 8.Ford
9.GM 10.Holden 11.Honda/Acura 12. Hyundai 13.Isuzu 14.Jaguar 15.Kia 16.LandRover
17.Mazda 18.Mini 19.Mitsubishi 20.Nissan/Infinite 21.Opel 22.Peugeot 23.Porsche 24.Renault 25.Saab 26.Smart 27.Sprinter 28.Subaru 29.Suzuki 30.Toyota/Lexus/Scion
For BMW between year 1997-2000, you need to purchase iCarsoft BMW-20 socket for conversion
CR V2.0 (1+4) can work on engine system for chassis 202, 210, 140, 208, 170, 129;
and you need to purchase iCarsoft 38 pin adapter for engine for conversion.
CR V2.0 (1+4) can work on multi-system for chassis 202, 210, 140, 208, 170, 129; and you need to purchase iCarsoft 38 pin adapter for multi-system for conversion.
- iCarsoft CR V2.0 (1+4) can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
- Applies to the single Brand of most of the models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC
- Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
- Full System Diagnosis
- Read &Clear DTC
- Read Live Data
- Support special functions: Oil Service Reset, EPB Reset, DPF reset, SAS Reset, ETCs reset, BMS Reset, ABS Bleeding and Injector Programming
- Support Data Review
- The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
- Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
- Easy To Use With Silicone Keys
- Full Speed Upgrade Via PC
- 4.0″TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
- Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
*** Varies across year and model ***
Oil Service Reset Function:
The CR V2.0 allow you to reset OilService in a click of a button on supported vehicles. On vehicles where a manual reset is required, the tool will guide you through the full process step-by-step.
EPB Reset Function:
This electric parking brake (EPB) function has a multitude of uses to maintain the electronic braking systemssafelyandeffectively.
The applications include deactivating/activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, brake diagnostics, opening and closing brake pads, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement and also reading and clearing EPB/SBC trouble codes. It is also capable of retrieving Fault Codes information from the ECU.
DPF Regeneration or Replacement:
Carry out a forced Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration on supported vehicles - this MUST be done by trained personnel. Required when the DPF filter blockage reaches levels where passive or active regeneration is unable to burn off the excess soot.
SAS Reset Function:
The Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) is used to measure the angle of the steering wheel and the speed at which it is being turned. The signal is mainly used by the ABS System as part of it's stability control function but also by other systems such as ride level control and adaptive lighting. A problem with the SAS Signal will cause a fault with any of the systems that use the signal directly, or indirectly.
If the Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) needs to be changed, many vehicles require the new sensor to be calibrated. The iCarsoft CR V2.0 will allow you to carry out steering angle re-calibration on supported models.
ETCs Reset Function:
Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replace the throttle valve.
BMS Reset Function:
Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
ABS Bleeding, release the air to restore ABS Brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced.
Injector coding, relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced
CR V2.0 Main Unit
TF card (In the main unit)
Hardcopy User Manual
Nylon carry case