iCarsoft HD I OBDII Heavy Duty Diesel Trucks Buses Diagnostic Tool Code Scanner
iCarsoft Heavy Duty Diagnostic Tool HD I
Heavy Duty Diagnostic Tool HD I is the perfect tool for diagnosing and clearing heavy duty diagnostic trouble codes. It covers J1587, J1708 and J1939 protocols, for accessing Engine, Transmission, Brakes and more. It features a 2.8" full color LCD display and is ergonomic, highly portable and easy to use.
Cable with OBD II Connector -- Connects the Multi-system
Scanner to the vehicle's Data Link Connector(DLC).
PROFESSIONAL MULTI-SYSTEM SCANNER HD
HD I is a powerful Code Reader for both heavy duty and car,
it can work on all the vehicles which equipped with HD-OBD and
HD I for Heavy Duty Diagnostic Tool is the perfect tool for diagnosing and clearing heavy duty
diagnostic trouble codes. The Heavy Duty Diagnostic Tool HD I will work on ANY gas/diesel
heavy truck that complies with the Heavy Duty Standard Protocol,
Almost all heavy trucks sold in the USA comply to this
For the heavy duty, It covers J1587, J1708 and J1939 protocols, for accessing Engine,
Transmission, Brakes and
For the car, it covers CAN, KWP,J1850 and ISO protocols, for accessing general OBDII
It features a 2.8" full color LCD display and is ergonomic, highly portable and easy to use.
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10.Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM datastream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15.Read pending DTCs
16.Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
FEATURES FOR HD I
• Live Data
• I/M Readiness
• Data Stream
• View Freeze Frame
• O2 sensor test
• Enhanced Mode 6
• On-board monitor test
• Evaporative System Test
• Vehicle Information
• Support 6PIN, 9PIN, and 16PIN diagnostic connectors
• Cover Class 4 ( 14,001 lbs ) through class 8 ( 33,000 lbs and over ) Heavy Duty Trucks
• Cover all car 1996 and newer
• Full color LCD Display
• Support J1587, J1708 and J1939 protocols
• Support CAN, KWP,J1850 and ISO protocols
• Read and clear heavy-duty DTCs, Gas or Diesel engine
• Read Fault Code (history code, active code, current code, pending code and
• Reads Engine, Transmission, ABS Brakes diagnostic trouble codes.
• Displays code definitions on the screen.
• Internet update capable.
•Tow trucks, recreational vehicles, cement trucks, dump trucks, garbage trucks, buses, step vans, municipal vehicles, refrigerated trucks, and conventional trucks.
•Don t forget Heavy-Duty Standard compliant construction, marine, agriculture, and other industrial diesel power plant configurations!
•Some manufacturers included in
this list are:
Below languages are now available: