iCarsoft i800 OBDII Car Engine Fault Diagnostic Scanner Code Reader Tool BK
ASK NO ONE , ASK ICARSOFT. TRUSTED BY DIYERS OF AUTO
DIAGNOSIS OVER 60 COUNTRIES AROUND THE GLOBE.
① OBDII CONNECTOR -- Connects the Diagnostic Tool to the
vehicle's Data Link Connector(DLC).
② LCD DISPLAY -- Indicates test results.2.4"TFT,
320*240 dots LCD display.
③ BAK BUTTON -- Returns to previous menu.
④ UP BUTTON -- Move cursor up for selection.
⑤ DOWN BUTTON -- Move cursor down for selection.
⑥ ENTER BUTTON -- Confirms a selection (or action) from a menu list.
⑦ I/M BUTTON -- Reads I/M functions.
⑧ Code BUTTON -- Reads Codes functions.
1. Works with most 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBDII compliant
(including the CAN, VPN, PWM, ISO and KWP2000 protocols).
2. Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes
(DTCs) and turns off check engine light.
3. Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and
manufacturer's specific codes.
4. Reviews the emission readiness status of OBD monitors.
5. Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification NO.) on 2002 and newer vehicle that
support Mode 9.
6. Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status.
7. Easy to use with one plug-in; highly reliable and accurate.
8. Easy to read crystal-clear backlit by display.
9. Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate.
10. Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm.
11. Safely communicates with the on-board computer.
12. No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBDII cable.
1. The Fastest Full Color, 2.4" TFT 320*240 Pixels
2. Full Speed Upgrade via Computer
3. Support Multi-Language
4. Silicone Keys and Hot IM & Code Key for Easy Operation.
5. Personal Operation Interface
6. Read & Clear DTC
7. Read Data Stream
8. Available in Red, Orange and Blue.
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various
emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and
are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault
occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the
on-board computer. This information is referred to as
freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the
operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2
sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle's
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of
on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test
for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system test function,
refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures
necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification
number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other
information of the test vehicle.
(P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12.Read live PCM DataStream
13.Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and
15.Read pending DTCs
16.Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN,
ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL
20. Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL
21. Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast
refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode
Explanations & More
The Diagnostic Tool is specially designed to work with most OBDII compliant vehicles, including Controller Area Network (CAN). It is required by EPA that all 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks) sold in the United States must be OBD II compliant and this includes all American, Asian and European vehicles. A small number of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles are OBD II compliant. To verify if a 1994 or 1995 vehicle is OBD II compliant, check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information (VECI) Label, which is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is OBD II compliant, the label will designate "OBD II Certified". Additionally, Government regulations mandate that all OBD II compliant vehicles must have a "common" 16-pin Data Link Connector (DLC).For the vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
2. Operating Temperature: 0°C~50°C
3. Storage Temperature: -20°C ~70°C
4. Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
6. Power consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
7. Dimension: 128*72*20 mm (L x W x H)
8. Weight: 166g (NW) / 278g (GW)