iCarsoft JP V2.0 ETC Multi-brand Multi-system Diagnostic Tools For Japanese Car
iCarsoft Professional Multi-system Auto Diagnostic Tool JP V2.0
HONDA(ACURA)/MAZDA/SUBARU +OIL RESET +EPB+BMS+DPF+SAS+ETC+BLD+INJ+OBDII
iCarsoft JP V2.0 is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool for Japanese vehicles developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 4.0" TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of single vehicle brand and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
JP V2.0 Vehicle Coverage:
TOYOTA, LEXUS, SCION, ISUZU, NISSAN(INFINITI), MITSUBISHI, HONDA(ACURA), MAZDA, SUBARU
- iCarsoft JP V2.0 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
- Applies to the single Brand of most models of Japanese vehicles which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC
- Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
- Full System Diagnosis
- Read &Clear DTC
- Read Live Data
- Support special functions: Oil Service Reset, EPB Reset, DPF reset, SAS Reset, ETCs reset, BMS Reset, ABS Bleeding and Injector Coding
- Support Data Review
- The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
- Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
- Easy To Use With Silicone Keys
- Full Speed Upgrade Via USB2.0
- 4.0″TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
- Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
*** Varies across year and model ***
Oil Service Reset Function
The JP V2.0 allow you to reset Oil Service in a click of a button on supported vehicles. On vehicles where a manual reset is required, the tool will guide you through the full process step-by-step.
EPB Reset Function
This electric parking brake (EPB) function has a multitude of uses to maintain the electronic braking systems safely and effectively.
The applications include deactivating/activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, brake diagnostics, opening and closing brake pads, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement and also reading and clearing EPB/SBC trouble codes. It is also capable of retrieving Fault Codes information from the ECU.
DPF Regeneration or Replacement
Carry out a forced Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration on supported vehicles - this MUST be done by trained personnel. Required when the DPF filter blockage reaches levels where passive or active regeneration is unable to burn off the excess soot.
SAS Reset Function:
The Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) is used to measure the angle of the steering wheel and the speed at which it is being turned. The signal is mainly used by the ABS System as part of it's stability control function but also by other systems such as ride level control and adaptive lighting. A problem with the SAS Signal will cause a fault with any of the systems that use the signal directly, or indirectly.
If the Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) needs to be changed, many vehicles require the new sensor to be calibrated. The iCarsoft JP V2.0 will allow you to carry out steering angle re-calibration on supported models.
ETCs Reset Function:
Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replace the throttle valve.
BMS Reset Function:
Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
ABS Bleeding, release the air to restore ABS Brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced.
Injector coding, relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced
Display: 4.0″TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
Operating Current: 150mA@12V(Typical)
Power Consumption: 1.8W(Typical)
Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
JP V2.0 Main Unit
TF card (In the main unit)
Nylon carry case