LATEST iCarsoft VOL V2.0 Professional Multi-system Auto Diagnostic Scanner Tool
For VOLVO, SAAB
Updated version For iCarsoft VOL II & All Future Updates Are Free For Life
iCarsoft VOL V2.0 is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 4.0” TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of single vehicle brand and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850etc.Itenables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
Based on VOL II, more functions are added to VOL V2.0:
Battery Voltage Test
1. iCarsoft VOL V2.0 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
2. Applies to the single Brand of most models of Volvo/Saab which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC
3. Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
4. Full System Diagnosis
5. Read &Clear DTC
6. Read Live Data
7. Support special functions: Oil Service Reset, EPB Reset, DPF reset, SAS Reset, ETCs reset, BMS Reset, ABS Bleeding and Injector Coding
8. Support Data Review
9. The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
10. Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
11. DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
12. Easy To Use With Silicone Keys
13. Full Speed Upgrade Via USB2.0
14. 4.0″TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
15. Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
*** Varies across year and model ***
Oil Service Reset Function
The VOL V2.0 allow you to reset OilService in a click of a button on supported vehicles. On vehicles where a manual reset is required, the tool will guide you through the full process step-by-step.
EPB Reset Function:
This electric parking brake (EPB) function has a multitude of uses to maintain the electronic braking systemssafelyandeffectively.
The applications include deactivating/activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, brake diagnostics, opening and closing brake pads, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement and also reading and clearing EPB/SBC trouble codes. It is also capable of retrieving Fault Codes information from the ECU.
SAS Reset Function: (Not supported on Saab)
The Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) is used to measure the angle of the steering wheel and the speed at which it is being turned. The signal is mainly used by the ABS System as part of it's stability control function but also by other systems such as ride level control and adaptive lighting. A problem with the SAS Signal will cause a fault with any of the systems that use the signal directly, or indirectly.
If the Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) needs to be changed, many vehicles require the new sensor to be calibrated. The iCarsoft VOL V2.0 will allow you to carry out steering angle re-calibration on supported models.
ETCs Reset Function:
Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replace the throttle valve.
BMS Reset Function: (Not supported on Saab)
Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
ABS Bleeding, release the air to restore ABS Brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced.
Injector Coding: (Not supported on Saab)
Injector coding, relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced
VOL V2.0 vehicle coverage of Volvo/Saab:
(If your vehicles are before 2004 year, please make sure your vehicles are OBDII compliant firstly)
Saab 9-3 Sport
Saab 9-5 (I)
Display: 4.0″TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
Operating Current: 150mA@12V(Typical)
Power Consumption: 1.8W(Typical)
Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
VOL V2.0 Main Unit
Nylon carry case