Latest Version Of iCarsoft LR V2.0 OBD2 Diagnostic Tool For Land Rover Jaguar
DIAGNOSTIC TOOL LR V2.0
FOR LANDROVER/JAGUAR + OIL RESET +EPB+BMS+DPF+SAS+ETC+OBDIIiCarsoft LR V2.0 is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc.
With a 4.0" TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of single vehicle
brand and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000,
and J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
① BACK BUTTON--Returns to previous menu.
② UP BUTTON--Moves cursor up for selection.
③ LEFT BUTTON--Moves cursor up for selection.
④ RIGHT BUTTON--Moves cursor down for selection.
⑤ DOWN BUTTON--Moves cursor down for seiection.
⑥ ENTER BUTTON--Confirms a selection(or action)
from a menu list.
⑦ HELP BUTTON--Shows help information for test
results or user operation
⑧ F1 FUNCTION BUTTON--In case of special use.
⑨ F2 FUNCTION BUTTON--In case of special use.
⑩ OBDII CONNECTOR--Connects the scan tool to
the vehicle's Data Link Connector via OBDII Cable.
⑪ STORAGE CARD SLOT--Holds the system of the
⑫ Data Cable CONNECTOR--Connects the scan tool
for power supply and update the software if needed.
1.iCarsoft LR V2.0 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems
such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
2.Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
3.Read Live Data
4.Full ECU Diagnosis
5.Applies to the single Brand of most of the Models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC
6.Easy To Use With Silicone Keys
7.Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
8.Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the
EPB system for replacement and initialization.
9.Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
10.Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regen-eration
process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
11.Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle va value while clear or
replaces the throttle valve.
12.SAS: Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to
straight ahead, or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
13.The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan
tool or customized test reports.
14.Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool
when the engine starts.
15.DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
16.Upgrade Via PC
17.Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
▪Diagnose Single Brand of most Models (OBDII-16DLC)
▪Full System Diagnosis
▪Support Oil Service Reset
▪Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance
▪Battery Management System (BMS)
▪Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System
▪Electronic Throttle Control System (ETC)
▪Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
▪Read &Clear DTC ▪Read Live Data
▪Support Battery Test
▪Support Data Review and Print
▪Full Speed Upgrade via PC
▪4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the
various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating
properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data stream.
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs,
certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board
computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame
data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating
conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval
and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently
performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized
to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring
tests for specific components/systems.
you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system.
Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's
service repair manual to determine the procedures
necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification
number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other
information of the test vehicle.
10. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1,P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
cod-es and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM DataStream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and
14. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions
English, Spanish, and German, etc.
16. Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000,
J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
20. Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better
graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More.
▪ Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
▪ Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
▪ Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
▪ Operating Current: 150mA@12V(Typical)
▪ Power Consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
▪ Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)