Treasure X Dino Gold S2 Dino Dissection Christmas Gift Item For Kids 2021
- There are 16 Levels of Adventure as you rescue the Hunter and turn the beast into a Battle Dino! First, remove the cage from the mega Dino and carefully take off its muzzle and press the spike on its head to release the X-Key from its mouth. Now dissect the Dino and remove its belly to see what (or who) it has eaten! Cut open its belly with your sword and find the parts of the Treasure Hunter in the golden ooze. Rebuild the Hunter and use the armour and gear to build a Battle Dino that the Treasure Hunter can ride! Now pull the Dino's tail for one last surprise. The Dino has done a prehistoric poop!
- Take your dagger and smash the crackle outer layer to discover your Treasure inside an amber vessel. Use the X-Key to open the vessel and reveal your Treasure! Did you find a Prehistoric pest or the REAL Gold Meteor? There is a one in eight chance of finding REAL Gold dipped Treasure! Now roar into battle with your exclusive Hunter on his Battle Dino!
- Suitable for ages: 5+ years
- Includes 1 x Character, 1 x Dino, 1 x Dino Accessory, 1 x Map/Collectors Guide, 1 x Slime, 1 x Tool, 1 x Treasure, 1 x Treasure Vessel, 1 x Weapon
- Series 2
- Take on the ultimate Treasure X Dino Gold adventure with the Dino Dissection!
- Dissect the Dino to save an exclusive Treasure Hunter - Treasure Rex!
- Dissect, Rescue and turn the dino into a Battle Dino with the extra Armour and Gear!
- There a 1 in 8 chance of finding
- There are 16 Levels of Adventure as you rescue the Hunter and turn the T-Rex into a Battle Dino!
- Additional Information
- Warning: Choking hazard. Small parts. Follow usage instructions carefully.
- Returns Policy:
We hope that you will love everything you buy from us, however if this is not the case, please contact our customer support team through eBay Messaging System. We have 60 days no quibbles return policy - you may return an item to us for a refund within 60 days of receiving the item for any reason. All we ask is that the item must be unworn with all tags and labels still attached and in original packaging.